Forra Wading Boot 2022
Forra Wading Boot / Model 2022
The Forra Wading Boot is a lightweight wading boot that allows long hikes along the river without sacrificing performance. Made by Fitwell® in Italy with traditional craftsmanship and careful attention to quality and functionality. Made with the Vibram® Mars sole technology and XS Trek for trakion and flexibility in wet conditions, these boots feature a high ankle, sturdy toe box and adjustable, non-corrosive lacing system for support and durability.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® nylon mesh upper for quick-drying, durable and lightweight support. High collar design offers a stiffer upper for ankle protection and stability, reinforced toe caps for technical wading.
- Designed for light weight and comfort when traveling and for reliability in all types of wading.
- free from unnecessary foams and carriers for faster drying times.
- adjustable lacing system provides security, the hardware is non-corrosive and abrasion resistant.
- The wading shoe comes with gray laces in the shoe and has a spare pair of purple laces
- Vibram® Mars sole in XS Trek compound provides a large contact area for excellent grip, outsole with HexaBase lugs for maximum traction and stability.
Here are more articles from Patagonia®.
Join me on Facebook or Instagram
We ship daily around noon with DHL GOGREEN and automatically send a tracking link
We deliver worldwide.
The shipping costs at a glance:
Shipping fee 6,90€ - Free shipping from 50,00€ order value
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden
Shipping fee 6,90€ - Free shipping from 100,00€ order value
Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and United Kingdom England
Shipping fee 9,90€ - Free shipping from 250,00€ order value
Rest of the world
Shipping fee 25,00€ - Free shipping from 500,00€ order value
In principle, the customer bears the direct costs for the return of the goods. We reserve the right to refund the return costs in individual cases as a gesture of goodwill.
The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you again in the shopping cart system and on the order page. By entering the shipping address ( country ), the correct shipping amount is automatically displayed.
The flat shipping rate includes the statutory value added tax. Since the VAT on the flat shipping rate is calculated depending on the goods purchased, it may be reduced if goods are purchased at lower VAT rates (e.g. when purchasing books). This means that the shipping fee can only be finally calculated during the ordering process. However, it cannot become higher in the process, but only lower in your favor